cover photo

lawndart

Send Message
Add as Friend
lawndart

About Me

Contact Information

Member since
Wednesday, 08 April 2020 10:26
Last online
  • Hey guys, My wife's family has a cabin in the Adirondacks, and it takes us about 6.5 hours each way to get there from Boston by car. We're both busy working professionals, so we rarely get up there...
    2026-09-26 03:13:54
  • Hey guys, I'm looking at a Cessna powered by a 180hp Franklin. It was overhauled in 2014 and has flown 2 hours since then. The overhaul was done at Arlin's Aircraft Service in Bozeman, MT. I've heard...
    2020-05-16 11:37:21
  • Hey guys, I posted in the aircraft types discussion to get some input on what my first plane should be, and I basically realized that I don't know what the backcountry portion of my mission is. What...
    2020-04-23 19:33:56
  • Hey guys, My name is Steve Winegar. I'm a long-time lurker and finally created an account today! I just got out of the Army where I was a Blackhawk crew chief, and I'll be wrapping up my masters...
    2020-04-08 18:23:13
  • lawndart uploaded a new avatar.
    2020-04-08 17:31:28
  • User has deleted their avatar.
    2020-04-08 17:31:15
  • lawndart uploaded a new avatar.
    2020-04-08 17:30:59
  • lawndart uploaded a new avatar.
    2020-04-08 17:30:22

Groups

No Joined Groups.