cover photo

Hicks

Send Message
Add as Friend
Hicks

About Me

Basic Information

  • Interests

    Flying

Contact Information

Aircraft

  • Aircraft (make - model)

    C180j
    A1-C200
Member since
Tuesday, 04 February 2025 17:44
Last online
6 months ago
  • Hicks uploaded a new avatar.
    2026-04-12 03:04:48
  • Hicks created a new forum topic 180 Long Range Fuel Tanks
    I have a 73 180 J model with long range fuel. 79 gal useable. Or so it says. Can someone tell me why it has outboard and inboard fuel fill caps on each wing? If I fill it from the outboard will it hold...
    2026-04-12 02:42:51
  • Hicks created a new forum topic 180J Control Yoke Tube Bushing
    I have a 73 180J model and am in need of the bushing where the control yoke tube goes through the panel. I read a couple threads about some sorts of a Teflon ball bushing but this is something different....
    2025-07-28 12:23:45

Groups

No Joined Groups.