Backcountry Pilot • FS 6" extended supercub gear

FS 6" extended supercub gear

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS 6" extended supercub gear

I have a set of Super Cub cub 6" extended gear legs with die spring struts. I believe they were made by the guy in Canada that builds the Smith Cubs. near new condition. I bought these for the Chubster but never got around to putting them on.
Asking $1300.00, and am open to offers. Can use the money to towards the Marg Wagon
Thanks Gary
shortfielder offline
User avatar
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Durango, Colorado
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... D263l9HKFb
If you want to go up, pull back on the controls. If you want to go down, pull back farther.

My SPOT page

Re: FS 6" extended supercub gear

I wish I still had a Cub to put them on. I definitely want to support the Marg Wagon program. The high octane mix was sure a boost at the fly-in. Next time I promise to bring some tekilya for the blender.
mike b offline
User avatar
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
Aircraft: Navy N3N & Carbon Cub

Re: FS 6" extended supercub gear

Shooooot, they'd be awesome on the CC w/31's :D
And you'd qualify for free margs at any gatherins I was at =D> 8)
shortfielder offline
User avatar
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Durango, Colorado
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... D263l9HKFb
If you want to go up, pull back on the controls. If you want to go down, pull back farther.

My SPOT page

DISPLAY OPTIONS

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base