Backcountry Pilot • FS Adventure powered parasail

FS Adventure powered parasail

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS Adventure powered parasail

Cleaning out hanger found a Solo 210 powered para-sail -left by folks who owed me for rent. Spare wood prop with fan cover . $500.00 bucks plus shipping -need under 200 lb flyer -looks like fun but I'd have to loose major amount of weight .Ones I've seen on internet have been $1500-2000 plus .Cash pay pal works for me -go direct to my email [email protected] for pictures and details that I know .
182 STOL driver offline
Posts: 1529
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm

Re: FS Adventure powered parasail

I think he means it is a Para-Motor.

Some clever out-doors-y sort could haul that around in a Cessna size bush plane. You could fly into a back country airstrip, and then assemble and fly the Para-Motor around at treetop altitudes to explore, photograph, scout out deer or whatever you're hunting, etc.
EZFlap offline
User avatar
Posts: 2226
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:21 am
.

Re: FS Adventure powered parasail

Sounds like something I need to check the ocal deer population. Email inbound. :)
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: FS Adventure powered parasail

Flight as soon as my PayPal account shows paid unit is sold to John from northern California thanks for your interest .
182 STOL driver offline
Posts: 1529
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base