Backcountry Pilot • FS: Coyote Works Flight Case

FS: Coyote Works Flight Case

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Coyote Works Flight Case

We went to electronic flight bags at my company.
I need to get a rid of mine.
It is in really good condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171048476931

Image
ZPilot offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: PDX
Aircraft: Lake Amphibian

Re: FS: Coyote Works Flight Case

You know this is a site about back country flying, right? No flight cases allowed [-X Just kidding, that looks like a fine item, just not what I think of as neccessary equipment for my type of flying, I guess it would hold lunch? Great looking bag though.
courierguy offline
User avatar
Posts: 4197
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:52 pm
Location: Idaho
"Its easier to apologize then ask permission"
Tex McClatchy

Re: FS: Coyote Works Flight Case

I am well aware of that fact. However, I also assume that there is a certain small % of us here that also fly professionally.
In any case, you're right...this is not the type of bag for a backcountry aircraft.
ZPilot offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: PDX
Aircraft: Lake Amphibian

DISPLAY OPTIONS

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base