Backcountry Pilot • FS: FS4400 strobe light

FS: FS4400 strobe light

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: FS4400 strobe light

For sale: Universal Flight Strobe FS4400 14 volt strobe light assembly. This one is "new old stock" as they say, like new in box & never installed. I tested it by hooking it up to the battery and it works great. I bought it from a buddy but decided against installing it. I'll sell it for the hundred bucks I've got in it plus shipping, so let's say $115-- about half what one would cost you new.
Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks.
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10607
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

Re: FS: FS4400 strobe light

I'm interested in replacing the old beacon on my 170 with a strobe. I'm not sure if this strobe is the right diameter though?
robw56 offline
User avatar
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Location: Ward
Aircraft: 1957 C-180A

Re: FS: FS4400 strobe light

Supposed to be a drop-in for a rotating beacon.
Someone else already bought this one though.
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10607
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

Re: FS: FS4400 strobe light

hotrod, I see you got you're username changed.
ExperimentalAviator offline
User avatar
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:02 am
Location: Plains

SOLD: FS4400 strobe light

SOLD
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10607
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

DISPLAY OPTIONS

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base