Backcountry Pilot • FS JPI EDM 700 FS 450

FS JPI EDM 700 FS 450

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS JPI EDM 700 FS 450

I just bought these units new , then read about the CGR-30P and went for that so I would like to sell the EDM700/FS450.
I would like $1350 for the EDM 700 and $450 for the FS450.Plus shipping. Still in the box, unopened packages.
EDM700 is for 4 cyl.
FS 450 has gravity flow transducer
Gary
shortfielder offline
User avatar
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Durango, Colorado
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... D263l9HKFb
If you want to go up, pull back on the controls. If you want to go down, pull back farther.

My SPOT page

Re: FS JPI EDM 700 FS 450

Hey Gary. I know its late, but im wondering if you still have the FS450? looking to put one in the 180 I just picked up.
A1Skinner offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5219
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Eaglesham
FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602

DISPLAY OPTIONS

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base