Backcountry Pilot • FS: Metal Wall Art...Merry Christmas!

FS: Metal Wall Art...Merry Christmas!

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
76 posts • Page 4 of 4 • 1, 2, 3, 4

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Sweet! Looks like I will be ordering a second one......the Maule looks good!
highroad offline
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:28 am
Location: Southern Oregon Coast
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... SBWeUVDhQd
Aircraft: A Maule we call X-ray

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Quick bump for your product. We're super happy with it!!

Image

Turns out that I forgot to tell my wife I was ordering one. I was in the doghouse for exactly the amount of time it took me to open the box. She loved it and my hide was saved :-)
CamTom12 offline
User avatar
Posts: 3705
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm
Location: Huntsville
FindMeSpot URL: https://share.delorme.com/camtom12
Aircraft: Ruppe Racer
Experimental Pacer
home hand jam "wizard"

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Jered, just registered and posted a note on your website.

Cary
Cary offline
User avatar
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Fort Collins, CO
"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth..., put out my hand and touched the face of God." J.G. Magee

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

CamTom12 wrote:Quick bump for your product. We're super happy with it!!

Image

Turns out that I forgot to tell my wife I was ordering one. I was in the doghouse for exactly the amount of time it took me to open the box. She loved it and my hide was saved :-)


Looks great! Thanks for the good review!
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

CamTom12 wrote:Quick bump for your product. We're super happy with it!!

Image


X2 nice work!

CamTom, I saw your pic and did a double take, mine is flipped the other way.
I flipped it around to see if I had it hung wrong and could see slag blown through on the back side.
Plus right hand turns are easier than left. :-)
Terry offline
User avatar
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: Willamette Valley
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4GzPHI6t1d

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

I love all of your wall art! I would like to order the C180 but it won't let me do it on your site. It says "Out of Stock". Do you plan on doing more? I would be interested in the cub as well.
47 Super Stinson offline
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:10 am
Location: Olalla
Aircraft: C-180, Super Stinson 108-3,
J-3 Cub, Bellanca 14-19-3, Enstrom Helicopter

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

47 Super Stinson wrote:I love all of your wall art! I would like to order the C180 but it won't let me do it on your site. It says "Out of Stock". Do you plan on doing more? I would be interested in the cub as well.


Thanks for you interest. I am still out of stock on the Cessna. I was supposed to have more cut last week but the plasma table has not been freed up for a while(my friend owns the table and makes a living with it, so I try not to interfere with that). I will post when I have more in stock. Should be this week, I hope! Thank you!
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Quick update, I just found out thatthe Cessnas are cut. I will have them in my hands tomorrow. I will update my inventory on the website tonight and you should be able to order tomorrow. Thanks again!
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Think you could design a belt buckle? I've been looking for a airplane buckle for a couple months and haven't found anything I like.
whee offline
User avatar
Posts: 3386
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: SE Idaho

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Suggestion- maybe put your website in your avatar info, so we don't have to hunt back in this thread to find it?
Thanks and good luck,
-DP
denalipilot offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2793
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Location: Denali
Aircraft: C-170B+

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

denalipilot wrote:Suggestion- maybe put your website in your avatar info, so we don't have to hunt back in this thread to find it?
Thanks and good luck,
-DP

Good idea! Thank you!
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Hi Jaredp-

I just tried ordering one of your Cessna designs. Unfortunately, UPS to Alaska nearly doubled the the cost, so I scrubbed it. If you have any other ideas, please let me know. That's often the way things go up here- not your fault, I know. USPS is consistently cheapest, BTW.

I have a couple friends that are really talented at stained glass, and I have this idea of asking one of them to fill in behind your design with custom glass.

-DP

*Follow-up: Thanks to Jeredp for a great work-around. Looking forward to receiving mine!
denalipilot offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2793
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Location: Denali
Aircraft: C-170B+

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Thanks for the interest guys! I picked up the fresh cut Cessna designs today. There was a mistake in the metal order and this batch was cut from 10ga instead of 14. The result, they look awesome! the quality of the cut is great! The only downside is the extra weight for shipping, but I am eating that cost. I have 6 of these thicker ones left if anyone's wives are still struggling for Christmas ideas :D

Wee, I will have to think about the belt buckle idea. If I can do it, it may be a true 'dinner plate' buckle. My gears are turning.

I am working on the possibility of purchasing my own plasma table in 2015. If I do, that will mean several new designs and also make the 'one off' type projects much more realistic. I have a few other things in mind besides the simple signs, this includes the possibility of custom cut instrument panels. If I anyone has ideas of things they would like see, or if you have a favorite picture of your bird that you would like to see in a design, please email them to me at [email protected]

Thank you so much to everyone that has purchased these and Merry Christmas!
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...NEW DESIGNS!!!

Jeredp wrote:Wee, I will have to think about the belt buckle idea. If I can do it, it may be a true 'dinner plate' buckle.


I'm not from Wyoming, I don't need a dinner plate buckle :wink: The buckle I wear now is a 3.5x2.25" oval and is plenty big for me. If you took any of the designs you have and set just the plane inside a oval buckle that would be perfect, IMO. I totally understand, you'd probably have a market of precisely 1, just thought I'd ask.
whee offline
User avatar
Posts: 3386
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: SE Idaho

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...Merry Christmas!

Jered I just ordered one! Not a 206 but it's still very cool [emoji6]
Thanks!
Sierra Victor offline
User avatar
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:10 pm
Location: Denton
Aircraft: Cessna T206H

Re: FS: Metal Wall Art...Merry Christmas!

Sierra Victor wrote:Jered I just ordered one! Not a 206 but it's still very cool [emoji6]
Thanks!


Thank you! A fat tired trike is on my short list for new designs! I also plan on doing a floatplane design.
Jeredp offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am
Location: WA
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 7NYN40QT2I
Aircraft: Cessna 172

DISPLAY OPTIONS

Previous
76 posts • Page 4 of 4 • 1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base