Backcountry Pilot • FS: Older Radios

FS: Older Radios

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Older Radios

King KX170B NAV/COM, King KX145 NAV/COM, KMA20 Audio Panel, Cessna RT359A Mode C Transponder, King NAV Head, Garmin GPS150, with almost all trays and connectors. Good stack for installation in a low budget project. $800.00 takes all of it. PM if interested.

Image
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Older Radios

So what's going in the gaping holes left in your panel? You aren't starting another 180 project are you? :D
robw56 offline
User avatar
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Location: Ward
Aircraft: 1957 C-180A

Re: FS: Older Radios

I already installed the new equipment. Image It went in very nicely.

I would love to strip it down for a complete airframe overhaul, but I know myself well enough to know that this would put me out of service for two years. Now I need to finish the instrument rating that I started 6 years ago :roll:
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Older Radios

Looks like a nice set up you have! Now get after that rating! I just finished my IR, now if only I had an IFR plane to use it in...
robw56 offline
User avatar
Posts: 3263
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Location: Ward
Aircraft: 1957 C-180A

Re: FS: Older Radios

Congratulations! It's a big rating to get! I know where you can get a full IFR stack for the 170 :lol:
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Older Radios

That looks sweet Scolopax! Beautiful setup.

CW
clippwagon offline
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: FS: Older Radios

clippwagon wrote:That looks sweet Scolopax! Beautiful setup.

CW


Thanks CW! I am pretty stoked on it.

Let's plan a flying trip soon? Hell's Canyon?
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Older Radios

Scolopax wrote:
clippwagon wrote:That looks sweet Scolopax! Beautiful setup.

CW


Thanks CW! I am pretty stoked on it.

Let's plan a flying trip soon? Hell's Canyon?

That sounds fun! I made it up to Chukkar the other day and am amking a quick trip to WA (KEAT) and back on Thursday but no time to have any extra fun! The weather has been too nice to not take advantage of though!

CW
clippwagon offline
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: FS: Older Radios

clippwagon wrote:
Scolopax wrote:
clippwagon wrote:That looks sweet Scolopax! Beautiful setup.

CW


Thanks CW! I am pretty stoked on it.

Let's plan a flying trip soon? Hell's Canyon?

That sounds fun! I made it up to Chukkar the other day and am amking a quick trip to WA (KEAT) and back on Thursday but no time to have any extra fun! The weather has been too nice to not take advantage of though!

CW


I was at Chuckar Flats on New Years Day, and I found this bird dog that was out for six weeks. It endured the cold snap with negative twenty something temperatures. Found it's people and returned it. They thought for certain it was dead.

Image

Sorry for the thread drift. Radios are still for sale!
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Older Radios

Holy Cow! That poor dog is emaciated! I hope they changed his name to Lucky! Good for you for taking care of him.

That's a good deal on your radios! They should sell quickly!

CW

Scolopax wrote:King KX170B NAV/COM, King KX145 NAV/COM, KMA20 Audio Panel, Cessna RT359A Mode C Transponder, King NAV Head, Garmin GPS150, with almost all trays and connectors. Good stack for installation in a low budget project. $800.00 takes all of it. PM if interested.

Image
clippwagon offline
User avatar
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: FS: Older Radios

Bump. These are still sitting in my hangar. Would love to see them installed in a low budget project.
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

DISPLAY OPTIONS

11 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base