Backcountry Pilot • FS: Piper Cherokee 140/150

FS: Piper Cherokee 140/150

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Piper Cherokee 140/150

Hey guys and gals, it's time to sell my 1969 Piper Cherokee 140/150. It's been a solid and reliable airplane, but I recently moved forward with a 182. I'll copy the details from my ad below. It's listed on barnstormers and trade a plane. Please shoot me a message if you have any questions or give me a call. Have a good one!

Piper Cherokee 140/150 850 SMOH 4600 TT, complete logs, times will change since flown regularly, solid aircraft, IFR capable, bullet proof 150hp 0-320 Lycoming engine, extensive September annual, reconditioned propeller, newer seating, wheel pants included, Garmin 396/496 mount. $24,999 Please call with any questions. Have a great day! 254-495-0405 Mike

Image
Image
Image
TxKiger offline
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 am
Location: Central Texas
Aircraft: 182

Re: FS: Piper Cherokee 140/150

Good looking Cherokee. I learned to fly in N5673U, also a 1969 140. Great airplanes.
Crzyivan13 offline
User avatar
Posts: 1811
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Ohio- OI27 Checkpoint Charlie
FindMeSpot URL: https://share.delorme.com/EvanDavis
Aircraft: 1957 Cessna 182A

Re: FS: Piper Cherokee 140/150

Crzyivan13 wrote:Good looking Cherokee. I learned to fly in N5673U, also a 1969 140. Great airplanes.


Thanks, they are definitely great birds. I've enjoyed flying her. They're good all around planes.
TxKiger offline
User avatar
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 am
Location: Central Texas
Aircraft: 182

DISPLAY OPTIONS

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base