Backcountry Pilot • FS: Slick Harness M1730 - 100 hrs.

FS: Slick Harness M1730 - 100 hrs.

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

FS: Slick Harness M1730 - 100 hrs.

I have a Slick harness (M1730) that I pulled off n O470L before it went in for overhaul. According to Slick's application chart this will fit pretty much any of the O, IO 470s and 520s using 3/4" plugs. This harness was purchased 2 years ago as part of a Slick mag kit. Mags have been sold and my O-470-50 got brand new mags and a harness with the overhaul so I don't need this one. It is in excellent condition and has right at 100 hours on it. $250 shipped in the lower 48.

Image
Darinh offline
User avatar
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:29 pm
Darin H.
KOGD
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base