Photo pilot: Six questions with Alex Wells
Discuss cameras, lenses, techniques for shooting and post-processing. Please do
not ask questions about how to post photos in the forum. See the
Help section for website usage questions.
Deja vu.

-
8GCBC offline

-
Posts:
4653
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 pm
- Location: Honolulu
- Aircraft: 2018 R44
-
CFII, MEI, CFISES, ATPME, IA/AP, RPPL, Ski&Amphib ops, RHC mechanic cert, RHC SC— 3000TT
Alex,
Great photos, and great Q&A Zane.
I can't believe I just now found your Instagram feed. Its great!
-
Crzyivan13 offline

-
Posts:
1811
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm
- Location: Ohio- OI27 Checkpoint Charlie
- FindMeSpot URL: https://share.delorme.com/EvanDavis
- Aircraft: 1957 Cessna 182A
-
Beautiful work Alex and great article Zane!
Alex, I wish I had known you lived in Bend. I would have contacted you when I was there a few weeks ago. It's a great place.
Keep up the good work. I really enjoy it.
Joe
-
twflyer offline
-
Posts:
236
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm
- Location: Middleton, WI
Thanks Alex and Zane. Amazing photographs and great write up!
I really enjoyed looking at the photos, they stir an emotion in me and that is when I know I'm looking at something above ordinary.
-
blackrock offline

-
Posts:
1576
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 pm
- Location: Elko, NV
- FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... BFmtASxjeV
- Aircraft: Bearhawk
-
Great article! It's always great to know a little more background on BCP members.
You're a very gifted photographer Alex, I've always loved seeing your "storytelling" photos.
-
mountainmatt offline

-
Posts:
2809
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 pm
- Location: Colorful Colorado
-
FlyingPoochProductions
FlyColorado.org
I like how the one photo that Tapatalk uses for the preview is someone else's. Maybe this will help...

-
Zzz offline

-
Posts:
2992
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
- Location: Nowhere
- Aircraft: None
-
It has been great to get to know Alex over the last several flying seasons. Awesome piece to the both of you.
-
gptc offline

-
Posts:
258
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 am
- Location: Grants Pass
-
-
Alex offline

-
Posts:
292
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:04 pm
- Location: Bend, Oregon
-
471AM
Husky A1-B
-
BRD offline

-
Posts:
1458
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:15 am
Nice writing Zane. Alex great pics as always.
Cheers...Rob
-
OregonMaule offline

-
Posts:
6986
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:44 pm
- Location: Orygun
Great interview and stunning photos.
Alex, Whistler/Squamish is even better in the summer. A lot cooler than Bend too. Ping me if you come up this way. The flying is better than the skiing!
Allan
-
albravo offline
-
Posts:
713
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:11 pm
- Location: Squamish
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests