Backcountry Pilot • PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1

PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

PSA, good deal that may be of interest to BCP members -

I hope this is permitted on this thread. I've been informed that two of my EZ Flap products have been listed on two separate eBay auctions, and will probably sell for far less than new cost. One auction is on regular US eBay, being sold by Wentworth Aircraft, removed from a wrecked or damaged aircraft. One was put on eBay Canada for some reason, and apparently was not installed because the purchaser's partner died and the aircraft was sold.

Both units are the original style, and are certified for Cessna 4 seat aircraft, Low-Wing metal Piper aircraft, and 4 seat Beechcraft.

Regardless of whether these units are new or used, I will offer the end user full factory technical and parts support, most current version manuals, and assistance transferring the STC paperwork, at no charge. Several members of this forum have inquired about discounts for used units, or cosmetic blemish "seconds". This might fit the bill. One of the auctions ends tomorrow (Tuesday 2-25), I don't remember when the other one ends.

I have no financial interest, commission, or involvement in either of these auctions.
EZFlap offline
User avatar
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:21 am
.

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

EZFlap wrote:Regardless of whether these units are new or used, I will offer the end user full factory technical and parts support, most current version manuals, and assistance transferring the STC paperwork, at no charge.


Hell man. We may not agree on everything, but we definitely agree on how to engender good will with the customer base!

Keep it up! :-)
rw2 offline
User avatar
Posts: 1799
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: San Miguel de Allende
FindMeSpot URL: https://share.delorme.com/LaNaranjaDanzante
Aircraft: Experimental Maule
Follow my Flying, Cooking and Camping adventures at RichWellner.com

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

That kind of product support and pride in there product is what keeps people coming back!! =D> It seems like a small thing but it will be a great help to the people involved.
DENNY
DENNY offline
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: CHUGIAK
DENNY

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

I've had the EZ Flap unit in my Maule for over 100 hours and probably as many landings and it is awesome.

I can keep my head looking forward and body straight (where it belongs) and dump the flaps when necessary. In my opinion it makes for a considerably safer operation and would not fly an aircraft with a floor mounted flap handle without one.

The picture below shows it in the flaps 40* degree position.

Image
MAU MAU offline
User avatar
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm
Location: New Hampshire & Maine
Maule MXT-7-180A

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

Thanks for the heads up Bill!! I still remember when you first posted your EZ-Flap and how I was impressed. Even though you had lots of nay-sayers, I stand my conviction that it is well thought out and a very viable product.
Also, kudos for the offer posted here and on the ebay site to support the winning bidder. Customer service seems to be an after thought these days.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

Thanks for the heads up Bill!! I still remember when you first posted your EZ-Flap and how I was impressed. Even though you had lots of nay-sayers, I stand my conviction that it is well thought out and a very viable product.
Also, kudos for the offer posted here and on the ebay site to support the winning bidder. Customer service seems to be an after thought these days.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: PSA: Interesting Aviation Item Auction

Update! Ever since Bill first introduce his Ez-Flap I felt it was an awesome idea and well thought out. From the beginning I wanted one but never got around to purchasing one due to no longer flying my 172. I had let my medical lapse and was flying a RANS S-7. I contemplated selling the plane but having owned if for 28+ years I had a hard time to let it go. My wife (she's a good one) told me in no uncertain terms that I was NOT selling it. Me and my son have both gotten our license in it and he has been riding/flying in it since he was born. I ended up telling my son he could take it since I was flying under LSA. Well, his birthday is coming up and since I was driving back to MN from Ft. Meade, MD, I just happened to stop by Wentworth Aircraft Salvage on my way home and bought the unit that was listed on Ebay. =D> :)

Hmmm, maybe on second thought I'll see if I can figure out a way to mount it on the S7.

Ez, PM sent your way. :)
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

DISPLAY OPTIONS

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base