Backcountry Pilot • WTT: Flying Airplane for Cessna 182 project

WTT: Flying Airplane for Cessna 182 project

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

WTT: Flying Airplane for Cessna 182 project

I just got my commercial and I need to fly now! Would consider a Cessna 120, 140 or a Cessna 150 taildragger or possible even a 172 of comparable value.

Here is what I have. N8802T 1960 Cessna 182C. Just over 4000 TT.

All new tinted glass installed. (one piece windshield)

Pilot's and Co-pilots Openable bubble windows (6")

New Cleveland Wheels, brakes, rotors, new tires & tubes.

Landing gear powder coated. New U bolts.

Rudder pedal and linkage, powder coated, new hardware,bushings.

Pilot and Co-pilot doors fresh skinned (Cosmetic reasons)

New upper forward door hinges, lower rh forward is new.

New firewall pad installed

Nose gear rebuilt and fresh paint with McFarlane bushings

New Seat rails, Pilot and Co-pilot left hand sides.

Flap handle powder-coated

New seal kit bought for Fuel Selector Valve

New glare shield (STC'd) bought

New STC'd nose bowls installed, top and bottom cowl (Selkirk)

New McFarlane steering rod boots

New gear-leg fairing seals-Cessna

O.O since Overhauled McCauley Bigfoot propeller (C401)80 inch

New in box Sportsman Stol kit with STC for A/c, Sportsman Stol wing tips

Engine mount is powder coated

Engine Crankshaft overhauled as O-470-50 (PPonk) A/C Specialties.

Camshaft overhauled by above.

New gascolator bowl and seals

extra o-470L engine case

misc hardware included.

Have strut and fuselage steps for it.

Have most internals for two engines, (just the one crank)
was planning on buying new cylinders, but I do have some O-470 cylinders.

The plan was to Pponk the engine, hence the 3 blade 401 and pponk crankshaft.

In the process if installing two new leading edge skins on one wing, due to handling damage.

The aircraft is mostly stripped, some of the control surfaces may need additional stripping.

The horizontal stabilizer may need skinned.

missing front rh seat.

A lot of work has been done on this aircraft, I don't have a lot of time any more so am trying to be realistic about whether not I can finish it.

Let me know what you have and I will consider it.

Richard
richpiney offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 am
Location: Montana
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base