Backcountry Pilot • WTT: Short Term Hangar Swap - S36 for KPLU (Sold)

WTT: Short Term Hangar Swap - S36 for KPLU (Sold)

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

WTT: Short Term Hangar Swap - S36 for KPLU (Sold)

I’m down for an engine OH at KPLU for the summer, and I have an open T-hangar at S36, Crest Airfield, sitting vacant.

With KPLU closing for several months this summer, I’m looking to swap hangars for the summer.
https://www.piercecountywa.gov/8876/Run ... on-Project

I’m not sure how it would work yet, but if you’re interested, let me know.
TwoOhFive offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Renton
Aircraft: Cessna 205
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base