Backcountry Pilot • FH: Looking for a job!

FH: Looking for a job!

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

FH: Looking for a job!

I am thinking about flying Alaska next summer. I'd prefer to fly something bigger than a 206, preferably with a turbine, but I do like round engines. Floats, skis, or wheels, I am looking for an adventure.
Does anyone have an idea for an outfit good to work for that might fit the bill?
I am relatively low hour at 1300TT, but I have a couple hundred turbine, and about 900 tailwheel. Also multi rated, with very little time, and Instrument. I have c208b time and PC12, lots of 180 time and backcountry.
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

Re: FH: Looking for a job!

DENNY offline
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 pm
Location: CHUGIAK
DENNY

Re: FH: Looking for a job!

Sounds like an excellent adventure
Rob offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 am

Re: FH: Looking for a job!

K2 in AK?

I’d also look into 208s in Tanzania
NineThreeKilo offline
Retired
Posts: 1678
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: _

Re: FH: Looking for a job!

You are a perfect candidate for Alaska Seaplanes in Juneau. They have 208s and PC-12s.
jugheadF15 offline
Contributing author
User avatar
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 am
Location: Snohomish

Re: FH: Looking for a job!

Thanks for the replies, I've got some calls to make.
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

DISPLAY OPTIONS

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base