Backcountry Pilot • FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

I bought these thinking I could use them on some ultralight-type build one day but that's probably never going to happen because I have no time for anything. They're in great shape. They come with partial rigging and a ventral fin—partial because I recovered what I could at the storage site. They're missing a long member but it could be easily copied from what I have. Official documentation exists for rigging.

$3,000. Located northern MN.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

Boomp
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

Use them to make a raft for the kids!!
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: FS: Aerocet 1100 floats for early Kitfox/Avid

WWhunter wrote:Use them to make a raft for the kids!!


I've thought about it! Need a 10hp outboard and a Hobie cat-style net.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base