Backcountry Pilot • FS: Atlee Dodge Ski Fittings

FS: Atlee Dodge Ski Fittings

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

FS: Atlee Dodge Ski Fittings

One set of Atlee Dodge ski fittings for C180/185. Will not work for earlier airframes (different rivet pattern). They came with the skis I bought, won't fit on my '54. $200 or trade for the earlier C180 fittings if you have them. I only have the parts shown. Call/text (807) 631-4081.

I agree to the terms for posting.

Image
upnorth180 offline
User avatar
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 am
Location: Northwestern Ontario
Aircraft: '54 C180
'65 C185
‘54 BE18
BE18 (floats)

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base