Backcountry Pilot • FS: Brand new Scott 3200 tailwheel assembly

FS: Brand new Scott 3200 tailwheel assembly

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Brand new Scott 3200 tailwheel assembly

I have a brand new in box Alaska Bushwheels ABI-3224A for sale. It came with my Javron kit but I have decided to go with a different tailwheel. It includes the STC paperwork as well if you want to install it on a certified aircraft. List price from ABI is $1750, so I'll sell this one for $1600 OBO w/ free shipping to lower 48.
rc dude offline
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:44 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: FS: Brand new Scott 3200 tailwheel assembly

Call me about Scott tail wheel.
Dave. 303-810-5434
ColoMtnMan offline
User avatar
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Arvada
Aircraft: 2008 Amer Champ Scout

DISPLAY OPTIONS

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base