Backcountry Pilot • FS: C180/185 Prop/Engine Mount/Spinner

FS: C180/185 Prop/Engine Mount/Spinner

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

FS: C180/185 Prop/Engine Mount/Spinner

I have recently removed my engine for a swap to a new one. All parts are currently in Durango, CO. Come pick em up or I can ship them.

Propeller- McCauley D2A37C with 90REB blades. 88" diameter two blade. Total time is about 775 and time since overhaul is 250. Overhaul done by Rocky Mountain Propeller in Erie, CO.

Engine Mount- Seaplane mount P/N 0751003-31. Overhauled four years (about 150 hours) ago. Lower engine mount lugs P/N 0751006-2 also available. New vibration isolators installed at the same time as the mount overhaul, serviceable and will throw in free if you want them.

Spinner- Dome spinner P/N 0752004-2 and bulkhead assembly P/N 0752004-7. Both serviceable, spinner has normal wear.

Pictures of everything are available if you're interested. Shoot a message and I'll send whatever you'd like to see. Not going me any good taking up space so I'd like to find them a good home.
S.patJ3 offline
User avatar
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: Durango
Aircraft: C-185
Javron PA-18
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base