I have a handful of Cub Parts some in better shape than others but I'll start a list from the top of my head and update as I can with a better list.
-Tail Feathers x2
-Horizontal stab x2
-Rudder
-Gear Legs two sets,
-cabane v
-bungee fairings
-tailwheel
-Tailwheel Spring (univair new)
-Atlee Dodge Header tanks (Both)
-Stock Header tanks (Both)
-New in box univair fuel lines for header system
-Garmin 396
-Garmin 696
-Air Gizmos flush mount for 696
-Boot Cowl and Firewall that has minor damage, but could be a good reskin, firwall in good shape
-New Univair Fuel Selector Valve
-Panel and mechanical gauges, instruments, etc (Most in pretty used condition)
-Shadin Fuel flow Totalizer
-Bose Headset Aviation X (Prob needs new ear cushions)
-Engine Mount
-Airbox
-Some cowling parts (little rough)
Prob more this is from memory, let me know if your interested in something.
B