Backcountry Pilot • FS Supercub 160HP

FS Supercub 160HP

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

FS Supercub 160HP

Moderators, I am a part-owner of this cub (I belong to an equity club). Please remove if this doesn't fit your definition of "owned"

Onward... My glider club is switching to a pawnee. Therefore, we are selling our 160hp 1977 Supercub. It has always been hangared. My avatar is the Supercub in question.

We are asking $133,000.00

For details, I have a link to the trade-a-plane ad we have already posted: https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?ca ... e=aircraft
KSYNpilot offline
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: Woodbury
Aircraft: I own nothing, but I belong to 2 clubs. So, I own pieces of a PA-18, PA28-161, PA28-181, cirrus SR20, ASK-21, SZD-51, SZD-50
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base