Idaho Foreflight content pack
All airport data is managed by Shortfield.com. If you have questions or suggestions, look here.
Hey guys, I improved upon a some user waypoints (KML) originally distributed several years ago by Advflying. Figured I'd share it with everyone. The two original KML files were merged into a content pack, a couple of duplicate strips were deleted, and the labels were improved quite a bit from original. Please let me know if you guys see anything that should be changed or added.
-
Idaho_Backcountry_1_3.zip
- Content pack
- (458.84 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
-
CParker offline


-
Posts:
509
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:21 am
- Location: SMN
- Aircraft: 1979 TU206G
-
-
Schwarz offline

-
Posts:
75
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:42 pm
- Location: Ovalo
- Aircraft: Weed Rocket
1978 180K Skywagon w/Robertson STOL
-
Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:36 am
I thought I was pretty good with Foreflight. First, what a great project and my sincere thanks.
Possible to give me a short tutorial on uploading your files into Foreflight? Thanks.
-
375handh offline

-
Posts:
131
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:07 am
- Location: Santa Rosa, CA
It takes a big man to cry. But it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests