Backcountry Pilot • ISO Ferry pilot

ISO Ferry pilot

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

ISO Ferry pilot

Fellow pilots, I’m looking for a ferry pilot for a Cessna 180A. It is located at/near Tulsa and I need it moved to Montana. Steam gauges. Prefer a 180 driver. PM me with questions/fees. Thanks in advance!
Big Sky-Wagon offline
Supporter
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:48 pm
Location: GTF
Aircraft: 1976 U206

Re: ISO Ferry pilot

Big Sky Wagon

I have ferried two C-180's for customers from Alaska to the lower 48 in the last 9 months. If you would like me to prepare an estimate for you, please reach out to me at [email protected] or 8five0-7two3-two072.

Jon "Jughead" Counsell

PM Sent
jugheadF15 offline
Contributing author
User avatar
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 am
Location: Snohomish

DISPLAY OPTIONS

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base