Backcountry Pilot • ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

I am currently doing some upgrades/repairs to my 1958 182 A. While it is down I am interested in installing a larger HD nose fork. I know this is a long shot and Landis is probably the way to go. With that being said I thought I would reach out to the BCP folks and see if any one has a 206/310 HD fork for sale.
Thanks for letting me post. Be safe and keep the blue side UP !
IMG_7279.JPG
ZBDRACE offline
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:16 am
Location: St. George
Aircraft: CESSNA 182a

Re: ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

Forget buying a 206/310 fork until you find out how you will get a field approval past your FSDO. It was hard to get done 20 years ago when I had my first one done. Almost impossible now
qmdv offline
User avatar
Posts: 3635
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:22 pm
Location: Payette
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... I5tqEOk0rc
Aircraft: Cessna 182

Re: ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

if you can find someone to do it. Myers aviation (920-231-9772) in Oshkosh WI has a 310 fork.
Barrakudaman offline
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:15 pm
Location: Fonddulac
Aircraft: 1960 Cessna 182

Re: ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

Much easier to find the fork than an installer. I know a few who have just installed it without paperwork
qmdv offline
User avatar
Posts: 3635
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:22 pm
Location: Payette
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... I5tqEOk0rc
Aircraft: Cessna 182

Re: ISO,Looking to purchase Cessna HD nose fork

Will trade a nose fork for a Continental o 470 L crankshaft.
mtaylor offline
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:55 pm
Location: Washington
Aircraft: Cessna 182

DISPLAY OPTIONS

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base