Backcountry Pilot • FS: Mackey SQ2

FS: Mackey SQ2

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Mackey SQ2

Short and sweet ad here. If your seriously interested just pm me and we'll get in touch.
180hr tt sq2 for sale. Times will be going up. A buddy of mine and I just bought it recently. Doesn't fit our needs. Lycon "built" IO360 with all the goodies. Belly pod. 35's. whirlwind prop, aux tanks, fancy garmin shit in the dash I can barely use, etc, etc.
not listed elsewhere yet. Will be asking $215k. Take less from a member. Just looking to get as close to flush as possible.
Trades considered as well.
55wagon offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Wish it were an option for me now. Sounds like a super sweet rig!

Pictures?
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

I keep trying but my tapatalk app always says there's an error everytime I try to upload a pict. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Use to work fine. Last several times not. Idk. Will keep trying. I can send them email or text in the mean time.
55wagon offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Frick I wish I could swing that, sounds like a great plane and would allow to have a lot of fun...
A1Skinner offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5218
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Eaglesham
FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

55wagon wrote:Short and sweet ad here. If your seriously interested just pm me and we'll get in touch.
180hr tt sq2 for sale. Times will be going up. A buddy of mine and I just bought it recently. Doesn't fit our needs. Lycon "built" IO360 with all the goodies. Belly pod. 35's. whirlwind prop, aux tanks, fancy garmin shit in the dash I can barely use, etc, etc.
not listed elsewhere yet. Will be asking $215k. Take less from a member. Just looking to get as close to flush as possible.
Trades considered as well.


I'm curious. Such a major purchase, and to find it "not to fit your needs" soon after, is a bit peculiar . Is there something negative that is not so obvious about the aircraft, that one will not know until they buy one? The few people I know that blow 200k plus on anything, do due diligence, and pretty well know what their buying.
Sidewinder offline
User avatar
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: SouthWest Kanada eh?

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Well to say "blow" 200k is a little on the sharp side. Wasn't at a blackjack table. It should retain a good portion of its value.

There's not exactly an abundance of them around to go fly for 10-20 hours to see if its exactly what you want.

Also I'm a very small percentage partner on the plane. My partner is known to get something in his head and that's it. :)
He always wants the very best of whatever he's getting.

Took what information we had and were given and made a calculated risk being that the plane was in Alaska.
Fine plane. Just not enough need for its specialties,for us, for the $.

Would not mind a trade down to a super cub or rans or the like. Or even a go fast bird ;even if that's a trade up.
Thanks
55wagon offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

55wagon wrote:. My partner is known to get something in his head and that's it. :)
.

Thanks


Ha! Come to think of it, I know a few that fit that description well. I know where your commin from. Thanks
Sidewinder offline
User avatar
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: SouthWest Kanada eh?

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Just a quick bump here. Finally got around to listing her on barnstormers. Asking 219 to leave room for offers. Real number is closer to 200. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks guys.
55wagon offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Adding some photos here for 55wagon. Nice bird! Thinking it could go on a diet and lose about 50-75 lbs and make someone real happy!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
aktahoe1 offline
User avatar
Posts: 2052
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Alaska and Lake Tahoe = aktahoe
If it looks smooth, it might be. If it looks rough, it is...www.bigtirepilot.com ...www.alaskaheliski.com

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

That is very very nice. Sadly out of my budget.
daedaluscan offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm
Location: Texada BC

Re: FS: Mackey SQ2

Thanks Kevin!! Could easily loose that or more.
55wagon offline
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

DISPLAY OPTIONS

11 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base