cover photo

skyward II

Send Message
Add as Friend
skyward II

About Me

Contact Information

Member since
Sunday, 05 July 2020 21:42
Last online
7 hours 52 minutes ago
  • skyward II created a new forum topic 45 Ranch
    If you haven’t been to 45 Ranch yet, put it on your list. Its location is remote and you feel it. I’ve mowed and it’s ready for you.
    2026-07-27 18:04:39
  • Alaska Bushwheels 29” tires. New Unwrapped. $3,800. OBO. Located at KCCB So Cal. Mike
    2026-03-31 04:07:34
  • skyward II created a new forum topic Vans RV15 delivery
    It’s on. 2 kits out the door.
    2025-12-25 21:22:13
  • Great new video on YouTube. https://youtu.be/THbHZ2JHn7w?si=WMC8QZXZxHP7UeQa
    2025-10-29 21:48:52
  • Tom Dorrance was a legend whose horse training teachings worked down to Buck Brannaman. The man behind “The Horse Whisperer”. Dorrance was the original Horse Whisperer…
    2025-08-18 23:47:09
  • skyward II created a new forum topic New Airstrip
    I'm sure most of you know about the 45 Ranch in Southwest Idaho on the Owyhee River. This new strip, Star Valley Ranch, is the little brother to 45 Ranch The landscape is stunning in a bowl lined...
    2025-05-26 20:38:58
  • Tom, my name is Mike Johnson. I understand you have building experience. I intend to build a home with hangar at Afton Airpark and could use some advice. I’m a steel contractor so experienced but lack local knowledge. 909-519-4184. Please text or call. Thanks, Mike
    2025-04-05 23:18:50
  • skyward II created a new forum topic Ultimate Backcountry Flying?
    Check out video called “The Magic of Freedom-Karakoram Paragliding Adventure” on YouTube. Is this the ultimate form of backcountry flying?
    2025-04-03 03:42:35
  • FS: Aero Twin Gravel Guards- Cessna. Perfect condition. $900.00 obo. Mike
    2024-06-05 19:21:17
  • FS: Cessna 182P Sportsman STOL kit. New in boxes. Will fit other models (Please verify). Sold plane before installing. Mike
    2024-06-01 00:18:44
  • Cessna 182P Sportsman STOL Kit. Will fit other models (verify). New in boxes. Sold aircraft before installing. $2,000.00 Mike
    2024-05-31 21:05:43
  • skyward II uploaded a new avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:33:30
  • User has deleted their avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:31:44
  • skyward II uploaded a new avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:30:47
  • User has deleted their avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:30:02
  • skyward II uploaded a new avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:28:43
  • User has deleted their avatar.
    2024-04-21 17:28:04
  • skyward II created a new forum topic Use an iPad in your cockpit?
    https://youtu.be/P0N15ihORHA Tragic consequences from loose iPad.
    2023-07-14 23:08:50
  • skyward II created a new forum topic 1/4” soundproofing source
    Been waiting for months for 1/4” soundproofing foam from Aircraft Spruce without luck. No stock. Anyone know of a source? I’ve tried all the other suppliers I know and they are all backordered also. Thanks...
    2023-06-30 05:42:10
  • skyward II created a new forum topic FS: ABW 29” tires
    ABW 29” tires. Excellent condition. $2,200.00 for the pair. I also have 3lbs. Flexane 80 kit with primer. $200.00 I bought these for my 170 project and am selling 170 so don’t need them.
    2023-05-19 22:08:52