Backcountry Pilot • My friend Scott

My friend Scott

A general forum for anything related to flying the backcountry. Please check first if your new topic fits better into a more specific forum before posting.
22 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2

Re: My friend Scott

I will be there.
Scolopax offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... 4aYqSexnZC

Re: My friend Scott

I will be there too. Zane and Jake I look forward to seeing y'all. Just wish it were under different circumstances. Looks like I can fly the Maule.
Image
OregonMaule offline
User avatar
Posts: 6986
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Location: Orygun
My SPOT page

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety". Ben Franklin
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

DISPLAY OPTIONS

Previous
22 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base