Backcountry Pilot • Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

A general forum for anything related to flying the backcountry. Please check first if your new topic fits better into a more specific forum before posting.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

Hi,
I'm working on a 1993 Rans S7 and I want to put the overhead flap handle in it.
I can't seem to find anything about the Spitfire Concepts flap handle other than an expired ad on Barnstormers and a YouTube video by a user.
Does anyone know how to contact the builder of those handles or if they are even available anymore?
Thanks
ngodline12 offline
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Fort Langley
Aircraft: Lazair 3, Rans S-7, RANS S9

Re: Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

Strange…their website is dead. Neat product but probably not enough of a market to fully dedicate to it. Keep digging to try to get the guy’s contact info. I wasn’t able to come up with anything. Even Ransclan.com is down.

The crumbling of the independent sites and forums will continue, unfortunately. Like dust in the wind.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2990
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

Word on the street is it is no longer made/avaiable. I read there was a guy trying to revive it or build something similar, but as Zzz mentioned, I think it's a limited market.
I was interested in getting one. Original guy had them posted on BS for a discount, but I never proceeded with an order since the ad dissapeared..
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

Ok thanks
ngodline12 offline
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Fort Langley
Aircraft: Lazair 3, Rans S-7, RANS S9

Re: Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

I was pretty keen as well. Have done a lot of looking.. Unfortunately, no joy.....
Scrawn offline
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 am
Location: Auckland
Aircraft: PA20/22

Re: Spitfire Concepts Flap Handle S7

IMG_0452.jpeg
IMG_0452.jpeg (113.34 KiB) Viewed 265 times
I noticed this while perusing barnstormers the other day. Looks like Joel jumped on the opportunity.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2990
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

DISPLAY OPTIONS

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base