Backcountry Pilot • student pilot flips plane...

student pilot flips plane...

Debrief, share, and hopefully learn from the mistakes of others.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

student pilot flips plane...

When I was at lunch today the news was showing what looked like a Cessna 150/152 on its back. The sound was off but the headline at the bottom read like the above. I don't have TV at home, anybody have more info?
trout chaser offline
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: Moscow Idaho

Damn, I was hoping for a video.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

I thought maybe a badass student was doing aerobatics in a cessna.
Roosta offline
Known Expert in His Field
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: backwoods

DISPLAY OPTIONS

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base