Backcountry Pilot • What BCP is all about...

What BCP is all about...

Links to general aviation backcountry flying-oriented videos. It can be yours or stuff you find on the internet. Please no airline/military.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

What BCP is all about...

With 2019 around the corner, I was thinking about all the great folks and good friends I have made over the years because of BCP... This vid is one of my favorites. Really shows what I love about BCP. The fellowship.

Happy New Year all!

Bigrenna offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 pm
Location: New England
Aircraft: C180H / C170B
www.bushwagoneast.com

Re: What BCP is all about...

I can't see the video for some reason. Does it not show up on tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
A1Skinner offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5219
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Eaglesham
FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602

Re: What BCP is all about...

Bigrenna offline
KB and Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 pm
Location: New England
Aircraft: C180H / C170B
www.bushwagoneast.com

Re: What BCP is all about...

It's about going on dates with dudes you meet on the internet :P
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: What BCP is all about...

Zzz wrote:It's about going on dates with dudes you meet on the internet :P


That's how Greg and I met.

Still waiting on our rendezvous Zane...
AEROPOD offline
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:02 pm
Location: Aurora, CO

Re: What BCP is all about...

Zzz wrote:It's about going on dates with dudes you meet on the internet :P


I think you've been living in Portlandia a little too long, Zane--
better go spend a month or two back down in southern Oregon!
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10607
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

DISPLAY OPTIONS

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base