Backcountry Pilot • When in a Bind

When in a Bind

A general forum for anything related to flying the backcountry. Please check first if your new topic fits better into a more specific forum before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

When in a Bind

29singlespeed offline
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm
Location: Gunnison

Re: When in a Bind

Funny to see this go viral. Again.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2990
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: When in a Bind

Zzz wrote:Funny to see this go viral. Again.


I figured, first time I saw it.
29singlespeed offline
Posts: 508
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm
Location: Gunnison

Re: When in a Bind

29singlespeed wrote:
Zzz wrote:Funny to see this go viral. Again.


I figured, first time I saw it.


No worries, it's a modern classic.

http://www.backcountrypilot.org/forum/b ... s-cub-4434
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2990
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base