Backcountry Pilot • WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

I'm looking to jump up from my 8's to 8.5's for the 180. Anyone have a set of useable tires or tubes that you want to sell? PM me with what you have. Thanks.

Rich
PittsDriver offline
User avatar
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am
Location: Sandy, Utah
Aircraft: '55 Cessna 180 and '91Pitts S-2B

Re: WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

I have a set left from an upgrade to 26 good years. Pm sent also. Clint
Super11 offline
User avatar
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm
Location: Hot Springs SD

Re: WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

I just sold a like new set to Canada last week for $480 ...
Flymac offline
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Location: Durango
clm

Re: WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

Thanks for the replies and a big thanks to CAVU for hooking me up with the tubes. I'm going new on the tires at the suggestion from a friend and IA who's opinions I highly value.

Rich
PittsDriver offline
User avatar
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am
Location: Sandy, Utah
Aircraft: '55 Cessna 180 and '91Pitts S-2B

Re: WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

HI Rich,

It's for a good cause. Have fun and post pics.

CAVU
CAVU offline
User avatar
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 4:54 pm

Re: WTB 8.50x6 Tires and Tubes

PittsDriver wrote:... a big thanks to CAVU for hooking me up with the tubes. ....



Don't know that there was ever a tire shortage, but a few years ago I seem to recall that 850x6 tubes were hard to get. Is that the case now?
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10602
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

DISPLAY OPTIONS

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base