Backcountry Pilot • WTB: 850x10 tires.

WTB: 850x10 tires.

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

WTB: 850x10 tires.

Anybody have a set of good 850x10 4 or 6 ply tires the want to part with?

I didn’t have a good experience with the Aero Classic tires I put on not long ago so am gun-shy about buying anything made by Specially Tires of America. Unfortunately, they may be the only ones that make this size in 4 or 6 ply. I’m thinking maybe some used ones that have already proven they are good is the way to go.

Would consider any size that fits a 10” wheel.
whee offline
User avatar
Posts: 3386
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: SE Idaho
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base