Backcountry Pilot • WTB Cessna 170B Rudder tip 0333127

WTB Cessna 170B Rudder tip 0333127

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

WTB Cessna 170B Rudder tip 0333127

Help. I'm restoring a 1956 170B and the rudder tip is unusable. I can't find one anywhere. The part # is 0333127. This is also the same part on a C195 and the L-19, but with different P/Ns. I really would appreciate any leads.
Don
I finally found one NOS and pricy, but I’m proceeding with my restoration. I might have a lead on a used one if anyone else has a need. Let me know. :
13 offline
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:30 pm
Location: Maumee
Aircraft: 1956 Cessna 170B
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base