WTB: Cessna Rudder Pedal Extensions
Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the
Required Reading sticky before posting.
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:13 pm
SAIR Corp. has been missing in action since the start of COVID. Website and phone number are defunct.
Specifically need the extenders for a C182H.
-
Whale offline
-
Posts:
17
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:22 pm
- Location: Hood River
- Aircraft: C182H
-
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:22 pm
I didn't know extensions were available. I used Oregon Aero thick seat and seat back cushions. Yoke was against my gut on landing and helmet touched the headliner.
-
contactflying offline
-
Posts:
4972
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:36 pm
- Location: Aurora, Missouri 2H2
Download my free "https://tinyurl.com/Safe-Maneuvering" e-book.
The rudder pedals are well regarded, or were. I hope the guy starts making them again, or McFarlane picks up the torch.
-
Whale offline
-
Posts:
17
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:22 pm
- Location: Hood River
- Aircraft: C182H
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests