Backcountry Pilot • WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Looking for a set of Grove G8 wheels and double puck brakes for a 1 1/2” axle.
Outlaw1973 offline
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Amarillo
Aircraft: Cessna 182
Cessna 150/150 taildragger

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Outlaw1973 wrote:Looking for a set of Grove G8 wheels and double puck brakes for a 1 1/2” axle.


Try calling Grove.....just saying.

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10588
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

I tried them and they are more than a year out so I thought I might get lucky to find someone that maybe had a set that they weren’t going to use.
Outlaw1973 offline
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Amarillo
Aircraft: Cessna 182
Cessna 150/150 taildragger

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

I might have a set of 1 1/2" but I think they are Matco. They were for a Supercub build. Not going to go check the hangar today (-38 this morning at my house) but will check in a few days to see what they are.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Outlaw1973 wrote:I tried them and they are more than a year out so I thought I might get lucky to find someone that maybe had a set that they weren’t going to use.


Ouch! A year out!

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10588
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Sounds good, let me know when you get a chance to look.
Outlaw1973 offline
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Amarillo
Aircraft: Cessna 182
Cessna 150/150 taildragger

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Let me know if you have something that might work.

Thanks

Ty
Outlaw1973 offline
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Amarillo
Aircraft: Cessna 182
Cessna 150/150 taildragger

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Did you have a chance to see if you had a set of 8 wheels?
Outlaw1973 offline
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Amarillo
Aircraft: Cessna 182
Cessna 150/150 taildragger

Re: WTB Grove G8 wheels and brakes 1 1/2” axle

Apologies, I looked and they are 6" wheels.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

DISPLAY OPTIONS

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base