Backcountry Pilot • WTB: Luscombe parts

WTB: Luscombe parts

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB: Luscombe parts

Nearing completion of my luscombe project but I am short a couple of pieces.
I need, 2 inspection hole covers for metal wing, pitot tube, and left side horizontal to vertical fairing.
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

Re: WTB: Luscombe parts

Do you facebook? There is a guy in western Idaho that has a ton of Luscombe parts. He's on the Luscombe group. I have is his number somewhere but need to remember his name. Al something.
whee offline
User avatar
Posts: 3386
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: SE Idaho

Re: WTB: Luscombe parts

No facebook for me, this forum is as close as I get.

If you could send his contact that would be great.
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

Re: WTB: Luscombe parts

StillLearning wrote:No facebook for me, this forum is as close as I get.

If you could send his contact that would be great.


Good for you! I hate it but it's almost a necessity for certain things. I'll send you a PM.
whee offline
User avatar
Posts: 3386
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Location: SE Idaho

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base