Backcountry Pilot • WTB or Borrow AK 29-31" bushwheels

WTB or Borrow AK 29-31" bushwheels

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

WTB or Borrow AK 29-31" bushwheels

Hey guys,
I've got a set of 31's ordered from Airframes, but like many things these days, they are back ordered. I "need" a set of bushwheels for the High Sierra Fly in to keep my image intact :lol:

Going on a Husky

Anyway, if anybody has anything laying around or sees something online that I have missed, reach out.

Thanks,
Brent
highroad offline
User avatar
Posts: 785
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:28 am
Location: Southern Oregon Coast
FindMeSpot URL: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... SBWeUVDhQd
Aircraft: A Maule we call X-ray
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base