Backcountry Pilot • WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

Looking for a supplied air system like the HobbyAir units.
rstory offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 am
Location: IA

Re: WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

Check craigslist for a Neoterik MC1. It's an old unit from the 90's, but works good and can be had for a fraction of the price of a Hobbyair.
mountainmatt offline
User avatar
Posts: 2810
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 pm
Location: Colorful Colorado
FlyingPoochProductions
FlyColorado.org

Re: WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

Thanks for the note. I'll keep an eye out for it. Found some old listings on eBay and it looks promising.
rstory offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:30 am
Location: IA

Re: WTB - Supplied Fresh Air System

I had a few customers build their own from a small shop vacuum. They worked great!
John
hardtailjohn offline
User avatar
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Marion, Montana
God put me here to accomplish a certain amount of things...right now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!!

DISPLAY OPTIONS

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base