Keeping track of A1Skinner
Did you fly somewhere cool, take photos, and feel like telling the tale to make us drool from the confines of our offices? Post them up!
Everybody needs at least two airplanes. Looking forward to your updates on Clementine.
Did you spray in Cochrane ON a couple years ago? A fleet of yellow spray planes dropped in while I was there babysitting a 212 for MNR.
-
Karmutzen offline

-
Posts:
722
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm
- Location: Great Bear Rainforest
'74 7GCBC, 26" ABW, Aera 660 feeding G5 and FC-10 FF.
Karmutzen wrote:Everybody needs at least two airplanes. Looking forward to your updates on Clementine.
Did you spray in Cochrane ON a couple years ago? A fleet of yellow spray planes dropped in while I was there babysitting a 212 for MNR.
Haha! Yes, at least 2.
No, those would've been my buddies with Clayton Aerial. I'm always in Quebec. Headed out there with my 602 next week for a 35 day contract.
-
A1Skinner offline


-
Posts:
5219
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
- Location: Eaglesham
- FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
- Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602
-
I’ve always wanted a beach 36/ supercub pair. In the meantime my 205 will need to cover both.
-
Josef offline

-
Posts:
79
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:01 pm
- Location: Sherwood
- Aircraft: 205A
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests