WTB: Rear Jump Seat
Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the
Required Reading sticky before posting.
If anyone in the community happens to stumble across an Atlee Dodge or LakeVue rear folding jump seat I'd be interested in chatting with them about it.

-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2382
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Deleted
Last edited by
Mapleflt on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2382
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Above deleted, guess I "touched a nerve".
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2382
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
I bought mine used from Sutton. Then bought paperwork from Atlee. Simply don’t see a problem.
If Idid it again might only put one in.
-
daedaluscan offline


-
Posts:
1302
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm
- Location: Texada BC
-
daedaluscan wrote:I bought mine used from Sutton. Then bought paperwork from Atlee. Simply don’t see a problem.
If I did it again might only put one in.
That's a great idea, Sutton was very helpful with parts for my 0-360 upgrade.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2382
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests