Backcountry Pilot • Bushliner Cessna Fueling Hand Grips??

Bushliner Cessna Fueling Hand Grips??

Avionics, airplane covers, tires, handheld radios, GPS receivers, wireless Wx uplink...any product related to backcountry aircraft and flying.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Bushliner Cessna Fueling Hand Grips??

Does anyone know what became of the Cessna Fueling Hand Holds that attached to the float lifting hooks? I think Bushliner made them at first and I have not been able to find any in recent searches. If folks know where to get a set or something comparable I would appreciate it.

Thanks

JH
mainebushpilot offline
User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Ely
Aircraft: DHC-2 Beaver, Cessna 180D Skywagon, & PA-18 Super Cub

Re: Bushliner Cessna Fueling Hand Grips??

Seaplane Services Lino Lakes MN
firefox offline
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:45 am
Location: britt,mn

DISPLAY OPTIONS

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base