Does anyone know what became of the Cessna Fueling Hand Holds that attached to the float lifting hooks? I think Bushliner made them at first and I have not been able to find any in recent searches. If...
Good morning all,
Whelp for those keeping score at home and remember my post from last year, I did not make it out with my Super Cub as I had hoped. I did wind up hitchhiking with a buddy in his 206...
Asking the brain trust to see what there are for fuel options (seaplane bases or airports by water) for a cross country from Maine to Minnesota? The standard route would send me through Canada and while...
Good afternoon all,
I am in hopes to be headed out to the International Seaplane Splash-in in Greenville, Maine in September. If all goes well I'll be flying my Super Cub out. If it doesn't go well,...
Good afternoon All,
This is namely a question for those flying PA-18 Replicas with Clamar Floats. What is everyone's general consensus on the amphib floats? I've been reading the forums and as always...