FS: 8.50x10 Air Trac with Tubes
Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the
Required Reading sticky before posting.
-
$Piker offline

-
Posts:
5
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm
- Location: Wichita
- Aircraft: PA-22/20
-
Price Drop.
$897 I’ll cover shipping.
-
$Piker offline

-
Posts:
5
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm
- Location: Wichita
- Aircraft: PA-22/20
-
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:41 pm
-
$Piker offline

-
Posts:
5
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm
- Location: Wichita
- Aircraft: PA-22/20
-
-
$Piker offline

-
Posts:
5
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm
- Location: Wichita
- Aircraft: PA-22/20
-
I'd buy the pair for $500, I have a new one and only need one more to down size from 31-11-10's.
-
flybrian1950 offline
-
Posts:
11
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm
- Location: Monmouth
- Aircraft: Maule M6-180
Maule MXT-180 Project
Maule MX7-235 Project
Cessna 182D
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests