Backcountry Pilot • FS: Cleveland wheels

FS: Cleveland wheels

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Cleveland wheels

I have the following Cleveland wheels for sale, as removed from Cirrus airplanes for wheel and brake upgrades.

6.00-6
These will fit on Cessna 180's, 185's, 206's, Helio's, Maules, and some others.

I have a quantity of 6 of these.

The wheel assembly part number is 40-75P, but the P only denotes the brake rotor, which has been removed. The wheel halves work on 40-75B,D,E,G,H,P, and Z assembly numbers.

5.00-5

I have 3 of these and they will fit on almost anything with a nose wheel.

$300 per wheel
IMG_6051.jpg
IMG_6048.jpg
IMG_6049.jpg
IMG_6053.jpg
Last edited by Ross4289 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

Prices? I'd be interested in a couple sets 9f the 6.00s.
A1Skinner offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 5219
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
Location: Eaglesham
FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

$300 per wheel. Trying to empty out my hangar. I have most of the bearings and seals that were on them too, and they fit skywagons. I just put a set on my 185
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

I could use a couple of the 6.00" wheels. I sent you a PM. Thanks.
On The Fly offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Location: Hampton
Aircraft: C`182K

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

There are two 6 inch wheels remaining!
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

The 6.00-6 wheels are gone. Still have the 5.00-5 wheels
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

I have another set of these for sale in good condition as removed from a Cirrus. I also have the brakes.
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

Ross, I’ll take a set of the wheels if they have the rotors. Can you email me @ [email protected]
asa offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 1:56 pm
Location: ak

Re: FS: Cleveland wheels

Emailed
Ross4289 offline
User avatar
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 am
Location: Eveleth
FindMeSpot URL: 300434034825650
Aircraft: 185

DISPLAY OPTIONS

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base