Backcountry Pilot • FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

We sold the PA-12 last June but still have the floats that came with it. These have been hanging in the top of the hangar for ten years. Prior to that these were used in Maine before we brought the plane to Utah. I have a google photo album that includes shots of the inside of the floats.

Asking $6,500, located in Logan, UT at KLGU.
Floats 1.jpg
Floats 1.jpg (111.7 KiB) Viewed 462 times
Floats 2.jpg
Floats 2.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 462 times
Last edited by Swindler on Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swindler offline
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Logan
Aircraft: Cessna 140
Cessna 182
MH-60S Seahawk (2006-2017)

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

We still have these listed if anyone needs floats this season.
Swindler offline
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Logan
Aircraft: Cessna 140
Cessna 182
MH-60S Seahawk (2006-2017)

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

I need these. But the logistics is bad. I'm in Minnesota where there's likely a pair in every barn but I have only just started my search. I'll bump this for ya though.
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

Zzz wrote:I need these. But the logistics is bad. I'm in Minnesota where there's likely a pair in every barn but I have only just started my search. I'll bump this for ya though.


Holy Mackeral,ZZZ Guy! I just noted your signature now says Eveleth, MN!!! Is this permanent or short term?

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10588
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

mtv wrote:
Holy Mackeral,ZZZ Guy! I just noted your signature now says Eveleth, MN!!! Is this permanent or short term?

MTV


It's permanent in the sense that I own the house in Eveleth. It could be short term depending on how this winter goes and if I have the right stuff to be a northern Minnesotan. 8) #-o
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

Welcome back to Gods country Zzz! As you said, there's probably a 100 sets out there in various barns. I've still ben inquiring, unfortunately haven't come up with much.

By the way, winters can be brutal, but they can also be very do-able if you are adventuresome and somewhat hardy.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

WWhunter wrote:Welcome back to Gods country Zzz! As you said, there's probably a 100 sets out there in various barns. I've still ben inquiring, unfortunately haven't come up with much.

By the way, winters can be brutal, but they can also be very do-able if you are adventuresome and somewhat hardy.
,

A set of nice wheel-skis makes Winter kind of just fly-by and its back to floats before you know it. :wink:
Mapleflt offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Location: Bradford
Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

These are still available and I dropped the price a little.
Swindler offline
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Logan
Aircraft: Cessna 140
Cessna 182
MH-60S Seahawk (2006-2017)

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

Zzz wrote: It's permanent in the sense that I own the house in Eveleth. It could be short term depending on how this winter goes and if I have the right stuff to be a northern Minnesotan. 8) #-o


Funny, I just had a thing come up on my FB feed,
"The 10 states with the most miserable winters".
Guess which state topped the list? #-o
hotrod180 offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 10608
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:47 pm
Location: Port Townsend, WA
Cessna Skywagon -- accept no substitute!

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

hotrod180 wrote:
Zzz wrote: It's permanent in the sense that I own the house in Eveleth. It could be short term depending on how this winter goes and if I have the right stuff to be a northern Minnesotan. 8) #-o


Funny, I just had a thing come up on my FB feed,
"The 10 states with the most miserable winters".
Guess which state topped the list? #-o


Naw, that's only around the Twin Cities....Eveleth is the "Banana Belt". :lol:

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10588
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

West coast weenie winters were getting boring. What I'm REALLY afraid of is the road salt on my beloved truck. :shock:
Zzz offline
Janitorial Staff
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:09 pm
Location: Nowhere
Aircraft: None

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

hotrod180 wrote:
Zzz wrote: It's permanent in the sense that I own the house in Eveleth. It could be short term depending on how this winter goes and if I have the right stuff to be a northern Minnesotan. 8) #-o


Funny, I just had a thing come up on my FB feed,
"The 10 states with the most miserable winters".
Guess which state topped the list? #-o


I'll guess it's Florida....or maybe Texas.
WWhunter offline
Supporter
User avatar
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Location: Minnesota
Aircraft: RANS S-7
Murphy Rebel
VANS RV-8

Re: FS Edo 89-2000 Floats w/PA-12 Rigging

Zzz wrote:West coast weenie winters were getting boring. What I'm REALLY afraid of is the road salt on my beloved truck. :shock:


Why? You don’t really NEED fenders, do you? :D

MTV
mtv offline
Knowledge Base Author
User avatar
Posts: 10588
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
Location: Bozeman

DISPLAY OPTIONS

13 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base