Backcountry Pilot • FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

Gear for sale, gear wanted, etc. Be sure to read the Required Reading sticky before posting.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

I upgraded my panel a few months ago, I have an assortment of removed stuff.
Garmin 250XL with cards, tray and antenna $900
RC Allen attitude indicator $250
RC Allen DG, best one I ever flew behind, precession was very minimal $400
Bendix vacuum turn and bank $40
VSI 0-6000fpm $25
airspeed indicator $30

Also have the wet vacuum pump, suction gauge, regulator, oil separator etc...

I also removed a set of Atlee Dodge steps that clamp on the strut. They didn't fit my struts real well, so I wonder if they fit a 185 strut better?
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

Re: FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

Hi, Are the RC Allen instruments vacuum operated? Thanks, Chris
Hawkeyenfo offline
User avatar
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Location: Rosamond
Aircraft: 1941 PT-13D Stearman
1952 Cessna 170B
1960 Piper Aztec
1948 Stinson 108-3 project

Re: FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

Yes
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

Re: FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

Do you have a part number or dimensions on the refueling steps? I may want them for my 182 if they would fit.
PNW Flyer offline
User avatar
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:19 pm
Location: Kenmore
Aircraft: C182P

Re: FS: Removed instruments and radio from panel upgrade

I measure the steps, they are 12.5" from the 90 degree where the bolts go. So, I am guessing they are for the struts that have a circumference of 13".
StillLearning offline
Supporter
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Location: Salmon
Aircraft: Cessna 180 Skywagon 1953

DISPLAY OPTIONS

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base