Instrument Panel Rabbit Hole
Have you modified your aircraft? STC? STOL Kit? Major rebuild from just a data plate?
Nice! Look forward to progress pics!
-
Flying Dave offline

-
Posts:
211
- Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:00 pm
- Location: Mooresville NC
- Aircraft: Aviat Husky
-
I'm planning an Ipad Mini in the open space to the far right.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
I like the AV-30. I'm running mine in the traditional blue. I like the grey, may have to try it for a bit and see which I prefer.

-
A1Skinner offline


-
Posts:
5219
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
- Location: Eaglesham
- FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
- Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602
-
Now that's a thing of beauty sir
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:22 pm
Mapleflt wrote:Now that's a thing of beauty sir
Thanks Bryce. I've enjoyed getting it set up. Need to do a bit more flying to get the AoA calibrated. But overall I'm impressed. Very happy for the price.
Your panel is looking great BTW.
-
A1Skinner offline


-
Posts:
5219
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
- Location: Eaglesham
- FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
- Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602
-
A1Skinner wrote:Mapleflt wrote:Now that's a thing of beauty sir
Thanks Bryce. I've enjoyed getting it set up. Need to do a bit more flying to get the AoA calibrated. But overall I'm impressed. Very happy for the price.
Your panel is looking great BTW.
May I tap you for guidence when I get to that point sir ?
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Mapleflt wrote:A1Skinner wrote:Mapleflt wrote:Now that's a thing of beauty sir
Thanks Bryce. I've enjoyed getting it set up. Need to do a bit more flying to get the AoA calibrated. But overall I'm impressed. Very happy for the price.
Your panel is looking great BTW.
May I tap you for guidence when I get to that point sir ?
Sure can.
-
A1Skinner offline


-
Posts:
5219
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am
- Location: Eaglesham
- FindMeSpot URL: [url:1vzmrq4a]http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0az97SSJm2Ky58iEMJLqgaAQvVxMnGp6G[/url:1vzmrq4a]
- Aircraft: Cessna 210J, Citabria 7GCBC, AT402/502/602
-
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:32 am
So, is the AV 30 certified now, or are you EX or owner maintenance?
MTV
-
mtv offline


-
Posts:
10587
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:47 am
- Location: Bozeman
-
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
EI Gauges added along with CB panel

-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:52 am

Power On

Back side
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Really clean! [emoji1360]
-
Aryana offline


-
Posts:
936
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 am
- Location: SoCal
- Aircraft: 1955 Cessna 170
-
Thanks, I'm placing a huge focus on neat, tidy and as light as possible.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
What brand are your primary instruments? I love the way they look. hell i love the whole panel so far!
-
62150B offline
-
Posts:
27
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:31 pm
- Location: Dover
- Aircraft: 1962 150/160
-
They are the Indu line of digital round instruments from Kanardia Instruments. I am fortunate to have some "latitude" within the Canadian OM (Owner maintenance) C of A category.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
That looks awesome Maple! Can't wait to see the finished product. What are you doing for radios?
mtv wrote:So, is the AV 30 certified now, or are you EX or owner maintenance?
MTV
They are certified now. I have a pair coming for my 182.
-
Nushi offline


-
Posts:
160
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:04 pm
- Location: Wilmington
- Aircraft: 1960 Cessna 182C
-
Yes they are now certified, a lot of interest in them now. A local guy here is having 4 of them install, 2 in his 185 and the other 2 in his 172.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-

Some progress being made on the panel, not shown is the radio/xponder/ICS control to the left or the ipad located to the right of the engine monitor.
-
Mapleflt offline


-
Posts:
2385
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm
- Location: Bradford
- Aircraft: Cessna S170B NexGen (NM) Variant
-
Coming along quite nicely there. [emoji1360]
-
Aryana offline


-
Posts:
936
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 am
- Location: SoCal
- Aircraft: 1955 Cessna 170
-
DISPLAY OPTIONS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests