Backcountry Pilot • International Seaplane Splash-in; Greenville, ME 2026

International Seaplane Splash-in; Greenville, ME 2026

Get together with other pilots or enthusiasts. Plan it or get info about it here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

International Seaplane Splash-in; Greenville, ME 2026

Good morning all,

Whelp for those keeping score at home and remember my post from last year, I did not make it out with my Super Cub as I had hoped. I did wind up hitchhiking with a buddy in his 206 and wound up acquiring a C180 back in Maine. Long story short, the C180 stayed and I returned. But now I'm headed back to retrieve the 180 and attend the fly-in.

As I mentioned last year as well, if there is a decent conglomerate of folks from the midwest area interested in making the migration BACK west it would be great to get a gaggle together. And for anyone else going it'd be great to have a BCP gathering there if folks are interested. Keep in touch!

JH
mainebushpilot offline
User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Ely
Aircraft: DHC-2 Beaver, Cessna 180D Skywagon, & PA-18 Super Cub
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Latest Features

Latest Knowledge Base